Friday, November 19, 2010

The power of Three words!

Let me elaborate on the 3 words… I am sure you will figure it out before you finish reading the complete Post!!!


Close to 8 and a half months back, at around 6:00 AM got a call on my cell that kind of changed the way I have lived my life for the past 30 years. It forced me to think and re think on my view about life. It shook me up, from the toe up to hair on my head. It made me rip my car from office to home in close to 18 minutes. When I reached home and faced my family, I felt GREAT. The faces at home were lit like flood lights, mom had tears of joy tinkling down her cheeks. Sam was delighted to the extent that she had not changed into her day clothes… And THEN the NEWS was repeated. YES that was the Day I found out that I was on my way to Fatherhood.

Today after seeing the great creation of god in my wife’s womb, I really don’t know how to react. It seems like a new chapter in the book called life. But now, there is a new aspect of how I am looking at things, even Arva is surprised on my behavior. I AM ON CLOUD NINE, AND I JUST DON’T WANT TO COME DOWN…  I want to party, like no tomorrow and also ensure that tomorrow comes fast. Just so that I can hold my child in my arms!


Till Later
Take care and God Bless!!!

1 comment:

  1. so very true... cant forget the time when i got the call....

    regards
    Vinay

    ReplyDelete